Tile and grout add a classy finish to your building’s interior spaces, but they also attract a lot of dirt and grime over time which can ruin their appearance. When your tile and grout start to fade, it’s time to give it a deep clean. While mopping and washing them routinely helps with daily maintenance, even with proper routine cleanings, the finish on your tile and grout can lose its shine and quality.
To keep your floors looking great, you need the help of professionals. At Fresh Foam we understand that it’s nearly impossible for the average business have the equipment and training to keep your floors looking flawless. That’s why we have developed a seven-step process to clean your tile and grout to restore them and keep them looking flawless.
Our Seven-Step Process
At Fresh Foam our professionals are IICRC certified and trained to use equipment and techniques to bring your dull tile and grout back to life.
- Setup – Safety perimeters are set up and secured.
- Vacuum – Floors are vacuumed using a four-phase HEPA grade filter to remove fine dust.
- Pretreatment – Alkaline agents are sprayed to break down soil and dirt.
- Extraction – Soil is extracted using pressure washing and a vacuum pump to drain water away.
- Pretreatment – If your tile is heavily soiled, an application of an acid product may be required.
- Extraction – Soil is extracted a second time if step 4 is required.
- Pretreatment – If acid is applied, a second application of alkaline is required.
- Extraction -Alkaline is extracted and rinsed.
Let the Professionals Handle It
Although you may be tempted to try to clean your tile and grout yourself, it’s a better idea to let the professionals handle it. Some of the benefits of having a professional service technician clean your tile include:
- The Right Equipment – Unfortunately, scrubbing your tile and grout with a brush isn’t an effective way to remove the dirt and grime. Not only will it take you a long time to clean one small area, but you’ll also have to deal with the mess as you go. By hiring a professional, you won’t waste your time or energy. At Fresh Foam we have the right equipment and training to have your floors gleaming in no time with as little disruption to daily business.
- Remove Harmful Bacteria – In addition to making your floors look beautiful, you can rest easy knowing that a good professional cleaning also removes harmful bacteria from these high traffic areas.
- Extend the Life of Your Tile & Grout – Although cleaning and mopping your tile floor is good for routine cleaning, it isn’t effective for prolonging its life. Over time, things build up and lead to cracked and dull looking tile and grout. Our cleaning technique lifts away stubborn stains, clears away dirt and grime and makes it look refreshed without damaging it.
- The Right Cleaning Chemicals – Believe it or not, the products you use on your floors may be harming them. Many cleaning solutions are too harsh and cause yellowing and damage over time, not to mention that mixing the wrong cleaners can be hazardous to your health.
Thanks to the deep cleaning nature of our tile and grout cleaning, you can expect to have your floors looking good as new. At Fresh Foam we offer professional, reliable tile and grout cleaning to commercial properties from New York City to Washington, D.C. including New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. Learn more by giving us a call at (844) 487-3626.